http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WHITE ON WHITE

Just came across this site and really loved the idea of some simple cards sometimes. This weeks challenge at Less is More   http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/  is "WHITE ON WHITE".
                                                            I thought that could be fun...




Only trouble is that it is quite hard to photograph with just a normal digital camera and no good daylight. [Raining!!]
Had fun with spellbinders, martha stewart and cuttlebug. TFL

19 comments:

  1. So elegant!!! Love those dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and excellent use of dies. I agree very hard to photograph and get the true white.

    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you, welcome to "Less is More" Kazza.
    This card is really pretty, I love those dies, although I must admit I haven't used mine in a while (make mental note to get them out!).
    I hope that you'll make "Less is More" a regular part of your crafting week.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"
    If you could possibly remove Word Verification that would be great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love the use of the dies... creates so much texture..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lovely textures and like the depth the die cutting adds.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those PATP - a lovely card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kazza
    Fabulous card ....stunning ....
    hugs
    sylvie xx
    Kazza can you take your word verifacation look on my blog for instructions x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thoses dies are wonderful, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card. The pearls make it so classy. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really lovely card. Great layering. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Gorgeous... Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card - I love all the layers which look great in WoW. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, The center piece is beautiful XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, Karen!!! That Spellbinders die is gorgeous! I enjoyed our little catch up yesterday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW - what a gorgeous card.

    Before you know it, you'll be hooked on the LiM website challenges each Saturday like the rest of us! We all have lots of fun, and sometimes pull our hair out over Chrissie & Mandi's challenges!

    Hugs, Sandra Here's My Card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, the die cuts look stunning!
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Less is More challenge can become addictive, but I find it great fun to try a technique which I wouldn't normally use. I'm amazed that this is your first time at LIM - your white on white card is stunning.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply stunning, Kazza! Such an elegant and classy card! wow!

    ReplyDelete