This is for my sister who is turning the big 50 next week.
The background is 7 Gypsies tissue, the dress form is from Scrapware, the hat is a Hastings art Stamp and the flourish is a sissix. I painted the form base with smooch and covered the dress with paper and used little rosettes on the hem and bling around the neck and waist. I coloured the hat with copics and added the feather and gold bling.
I am entering these challenges:
One stitch at a time- Anything Goes
Scrappy frogs-Summer Flower
Inspire Me Fridays
Papertake Weekly-Hot Colours
TFL
This is so lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at One Stitch at a time this week.
I adore this! Lucky sister, hope she has a lovely birthday :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s Please feel free to pop by my blog and enter my candy :-)
ReplyDeleteSo elegant, love the style. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT and good luck.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Love the tarting up too. And that scrapbooking page is to die for....very smart.
ReplyDelete