http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Thursday, August 11, 2011

MY GUY

Here we are for another fortnightly challenge with the Southern Girls. B/W with 1 other colour.
http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/
So here we are with my effort:
This is my surprise stripper for my surprise 50th B'day party a few years ago. You missed seeing him dressed....He was a fireman!   OMG.....A Very embarrassing situation but like a true trooper I played the game!! Hee Hee....



I made the background with a crafters workshop stencil,  a prima stamp and spritzed with GM cinder. Used Webster pps, more stamping,  prima flowers and bling and a sizzix flourish. The frame is a Teresa Collins from the Home collection.
TFL

3 comments:

  1. This is done beautifully Kazza! Masculine, yet feminine....you have balanced it so well. Gorgeous work.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! I want to hang out with YOU!!! lol! Wonderful page, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cool! I love the background and that frame really is the finishing touch! Fn photos too :)

    ReplyDelete