http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Monday, November 26, 2012

WALK with ME

I am entering this into the November sketch challenge at "Once Upon A Sketch"
        http://www.onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.co.nz/



 The journalling reads:
"Nanny Kaz gave me my handbag so I can go walking with mummy."


Unfortunately the shadows make it difficult to see her wee bag.
I tried to do a close-up but it didn't work!
TFL


10 comments:

  1. Love the pops of red in this gorgeous page! Thank you for playing a long with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your flower cluster, masking & those fabulous bright red flourishes--they really add a nice touch of color to this page. Nice take on the challenge & sketch. Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, the flowers look gorgeous and I love the window. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your flower cluster!!!!!!!! Gorgeous take on the sketch! Thank you for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful clustering,color combination and layout.Thank you for joining us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, this is one fabulous layout!! I love it! Looking forward to catching up! :)

    ReplyDelete