http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Monday, February 28, 2011

WEDDING LO

Another Challenge with Kay. LO had to have a circle, flowers and a flourish and bling!! I will also enter this in the "Southern Girls Challenge" for bling.
Used TH pp and prima fowers and bling.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Karen! This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at SGC. I noticed in the comments that you are answering the DT call. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love deep red on a wedding Lo - very dramatic. gorgeous use of bling.good luck on the DT as well.

    Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning love the colours youv used good luck with the DT, they are a fab bunch to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Hun & thanks for playing along with Southern Girls

    xoox Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay on your win woohoo artfulcrafts have great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love all the details and layering.

    ReplyDelete