Fantastic layout, Karen! I love the curved title and cool embellies. Good luck in the Scottie Crafts RAK draw :)
Very cool layout Karen love the cluster of embellishments. Thanks for participating!
Hi Karen,What a beatiful layout, love all details.thanks a lot for your comment in my blog,I appreciate your time.xx. from Brazil
Congratulations on becoming the new DT member at Southern Girls! I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Congrats on makeing the DT at southern girls.You will have lots of fun im sure :)
Fantastic layout, Karen! I love the curved title and cool embellies. Good luck in the Scottie Crafts RAK draw :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool layout Karen love the cluster of embellishments. Thanks for participating!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beatiful layout, love all details.
thanks a lot for your comment in my blog,I appreciate your time.
xx. from Brazil
Congratulations on becoming the new DT member at Southern Girls! I look forward to seeing more of your work.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on makeing the DT at southern girls.You will have lots of fun im sure :)
ReplyDelete