http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FAMILY


DT work for Southern Girls Challenge
 http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/..Challenge 19 "Lace & Pearls"




Masked and inked the BG pp and used Pink Paislee Queen Bee Collection with  lace and pearls from my stash. I used a sketch from http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-13-2011.html
I will be entering  this into stuckonusketches.


14 comments:

  1. Simply BEAUTIFUL !
    I think this looks so elegant...love the colors,great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ SOUS
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice-queen! So happy to see you using ours sketch. I love what you've done with it and with the Queen Bee collection. I never bought it because it looked so challenging .. but you've really made a fabulous page with it! So glad to know you have a blog now. Thanks for playing with us at Stuck on U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout and I adore those papers.. Wanda was so right when she said its elegant..
    thnx for playing along..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!!! Fantastic job with the sketch and I love the little touch of green!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kazza - you did a beautiful job with this layout. I love the papers you chose ... they are perfect with the photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is amazing!
    Can I first say that I adore your name! just love it!
    And I also really like the Southern Girl challenge site and though I don't play too much, I try when I can! So I was tickled to see you were a member! Glad you got to join us this week! That's awesome!

    The page is incredible, the photo, the colors and details...certainly a lovely wedding page!!!!

    Hugs, Leah (SOUS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My what a wonderful wonderful layout!! Beautiful photo, and so well put together with the colors and the embellishments. I LOVE it!! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your layout is stunning, the colours are perfect and such a beautiful photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck on U. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful layout Kazza, and such an elegant design. Love the colour shcme and the embellishments.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment. Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kazza this is stunning! Love these colours and I've got that PP stack and never used it! You might just have inspired me to dig it out! LOL!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow - stunning layout ... might just have to play with that sketch myself ... very 'noice' ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Queen Bee and I LOVE this lo, Kazza! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete