http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Thursday, October 20, 2011

THE HAKA

Here are the boys doing a bit of a Haka for the photographer for Al & Sez's wedding in 2008 amongst the orange groves.




Well here we are again ready for another fortnightly challenge. It's all about polka dots and stripes. So head on over to Southern Girls   http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ and join in the fun and win a great prize from one of our sponsors.
Masked and misted and Stamped my way around this LO with a very small amount of PP......
The Fob Watch is spellbinders and the leaves are from scrapware which I painted with dabbers and added smooch paint on top.

At least the AB's are looking good for the final !! Go AB's.....
Special thanks for visiting and I'd love it if you left me a comment and I will be over to visit your blog.
Many Thanks
Karen

2 comments:

  1. A really fantastic LO and the perfect week for that hillarious photo!! Go the All Blacks!!!
    Maybe we can catch up next week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Awesome photo..and the design is perfect for these manly men :)

    ReplyDelete