http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Challenge 32 Embellishment Bingo

EMBELLISHMENT BINGO
AT
SOUTHERN GIRLS



Just a little closeup of  those lovely TH rosette flowers & embellies.


Here we are for another fortnightly challenge. 
I thought this challenge was going to be hard to do but once I got my head around it  I found it was incredibly easy.  I did the 3pps, Gems, Punches....
I used the printery range pps......OMG I loooove them!!! I also used my new TH mini rosette flowers. Yummy.....I want to use them on everything!!
The photo is of my Husband [Carl] and his son [Allan].
It would be lovely if you checked out the other SGC Girls wonderful work too.
Thanks for stopping by and appreciate your lovely comments. TFL

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kazza, luv your layout, embellishments are great. Cheers Sue N xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous page Kazza, perfect subjects for your beautiful adornments.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout, Karen!!! Just looooove what you have done with the rosettes!!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, its time we caught up! How about coffee or lunch later in the week? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow ... this is simply stunning ... love how you have put this together.

    ReplyDelete