http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ThisOldHouseWM.jpg

Friday, August 31, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY


Another fortnight has flown by and it is my turn for the Southern Girls Challenge.
This time it's all about "FLOWERS"
Flowers anyway you want!
I decided on over kill.....Ha Ha Ha.....
But I did a lot of texture with dabber paints, misting, masking, stamping and modelling paste.
Oooooh...inky, messy, yukky!!
Also in there is an art tile I made and a resin button and the top piece that I made and painted. 
I love making all these different elements for a page. I used my new chicken wire diecut that I bought at Senz! Also in there is a piece of a Martha Stewart fence die.


These are flowers I was given a while ago from my daughter. It's always very special. The photo doesn't do them justice at all. 
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo lovely! The reds are really vibrant and elegant :) Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Kazza, love the shabby chic feel.....who cares if you got yucky messy with ink & stuff! LOVE IT!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete